Why Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium is the right choice for your cremation services.
Since 2001, the McCauley Family has operated its own crematory. We are one of the few funeral homes in the area to have our own crematory on premise. We invite you to inspect our facility. We also invite you to witness the cremation process if you desire.
You are assured that you will receive your loved one’s remains.
How do we achieve this?
Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium adhere to a strict procedure which insures that we deliver our promise to you. All of our staff are licensed cremationist by the State of Illinois. We pledge to you that we will treat your loved one with the same respect and dignity as if we were caring for our own family member.
1. Your loved one never leaves our care.
2. Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium controls every step of the process.
3. Each individual is carefully identified at the time of removal from the place of death.
4. A cremation certificate is generated and accompanies the decedent throughout the entire process. This certificate contains the name and cremation number.
5. Every effort is made to obtain the necessary authorizations from the attending physician, coroner or medical examiner as soon as absolutely possible.
6. Prior to the cremation process, the decedent is identified once more. (We strongly recommend that either a family member or close family friend make identification prior to cremation.)
7. A metal tag with a corresponding number is placed in the cremation chamber and remains with the cremated body, eventually being placed in the chosen urn.
8. Only one person is cremated at a time.
9. The cremation chamber is thoroughly cleaned after each cremation to limit the possibility of commingling of cremated remains.
10. The urn or your choice is returned to you with an identification sticker, containing the name and cremation number of the decedent.
Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium offers a wide range of options for cremation services. You may choose form one of our four cremation service packages or you may select a direct cremation with no services.
Our cremation packages are;
- Funeral service and visitation with cremation
- Visitation and memorial service with cremation
- Memorial service with cremation
- Visitation with cremation
For answers to your specific questions, please call us at 630-759-1212.